Pico's Time Tank Pico's Time Tank

haha

Was that blockhead on t he pirate ship?

SSAM #5 SSAM #5

Wtf?

The ending did not make any sense, why would some random guy shoot a couple? I bet you were just trying to be lazy and end it abruptly.

Chinaberry Tree Chinaberry Tree

I understand it all.

I can tell from your dreams that you have had alot of sad experiences, such as going blind in one eye (thats why the guy had 1 eye open). but even though you must go through such sad times, you still find the good things out of life and rise above the bad things. please tell me if im right.

asi-World in your eyes asi-World in your eyes

this was good

i liked how you did this animation. it really brought up a real subject. wasnt gay like the last review said. and chuty bum, you are the biggest loser ever if you cant do anything else but post bad reviews all day.

Jeremy. Jeremy.

i am sobbing right now

that flash hit me so hard i dont know what to say. how could she do that to him?

for poeple who dont get some things, the scars symbolize distress and sadness. the whole flash is about how things can seem very messed up, and the way its not supposed to be.

this was exellent, i praise you with tears in my eyes.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Sweet but...

Man that was so awesome, but what the heck does that robot dude say when he is holding that guys hand?

Egoraptor responds:

"Cool, maybe this'll come in handy for a stupid plot device in the sequel."

Xiao Xiao No. 1 Xiao Xiao No. 1

Oldies can still be great

man, i havent seen the first for a long time, but you know what? IT STILL KICKS ASS!!

That Silly Nellson* That Silly Nellson*

This wasnt as good as i expected.

i didnt really like this animation, it wasnt really the best looking animation, and i didnt find it humorous. also, the concept wasnt very good either. mabye you should try a different concepts and make another animation.

-The Blob- Xmas Special -The Blob- Xmas Special

kinda old idea

i see that you used your old flash and put a spin on it, kinda similar but still.....GREAT AS A MOFACKLE... ahem.. sorry. please make alot more pleeeaaase!!!

-The Blob- -The Blob-

Great work!!

Well, strike up another point for icantcolorin, this one was cool. the animations were as good as ever, and it was great, simple idea. But now for some constructive critisizim, he could of added some more sound, like the guy crunching, or him struggling to push the blob away, and mabye you could make it a little bit longer. but other than that, great work! WOOT!!